We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the London office of our small software company and support our strong business growth. We want people who share our working culture: people who are intelligent, plain-speaking and are passionate about supporting the high quality software our customers rely on.
If you enjoy the freedom and professional satisfaction of working in a small company committed to producing great software, come and join us. We are very good at proactively supporting our growing customer base, which is one reason for our business success—and this is where you come in!
What does the job involve?
The great thing about a small company is that you can grow and expand into a role that suits your skillset, but you’ll start with the following:
- Become an expert with our software products
- Directly manage a number of key customer accounts
- Identify and resolve technical issues in the client environments
- Perform training and troubleshooting sessions efficiently and professionally
- Track work and communicate with clients via our customer service software
- Serve as an ambassador of Priory Solutions, ensuring users get the maximum benefit from the software
- Intelligence and strong technical competency
- A great attitude and pride in the work you do
- Be a quick learner, a self-starter, and a problem solver
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and the ability to communicate well across various levels of an organization: this is a customer-facing position
- The ability to manage multiple projects with various stakeholders simultaneously
We’re a small specialist software company creating innovative SaaS, desktop, intranet and mobile solutions aimed at professional service firms. Our products are primarily designed to help manage and support online research from an end user and management perspective. We create the best products in our field and we’re proud of it – as a result we have tens of thousands of existing users across the world.
We are an agile firm focused on producing high quality software solutions, and having fun while doing it. The work environment is relaxed yet professional and we highly value enthusiasm, skill, and people who add to the organization both professionally and personally. Our head office is based on London, our Minneapolis office is in Uptown, and we also have remote staff working from various locations around the globe. We pride ourselves in representing almost as many nationalities as we have employees.